On Wed, 12 Sep 2007 19:16:41 +0200
Sven wrote:

> That is not correct. You can create triangular path(s) using the path
> tool and subtract them from the existing selection. That's exactly what
> you would do with the polygonal selection tool if such a tool existed.

maybe the polygonal selection tool is just syntactic sugar.
a sort of "one click less than" using the path tool.
So, if this is the way to think about polygonal selection tool, then add a
default keybind for "make it a selection", as the "intelligent scissors" tool
has.

PS: I should investigate if the "intelligent scissors" tool has already got an
enhancement request for behaving like the path tool (read: create paths).

--
Matteo 'Peach' Pescarin

Jabber ID = [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web Site = http://www.smartart.it