Hi Rafael,

your idea sounds interesting, and would definitely be a great tool for
ImageJ, but I'm not sure it is very relevant for The GIMP, which is
mainly targeted at interactive image manipulation, as opposed to the
batch processing one usually does in image processing applications of
the sort you describe.

If you are currently using ImageJ, what would you say is the advantage
of doing it in The GIMP, instead of a GUI on top of ImageJ? ImageJ has
all the relevant operations already, so I would expect that to be much
less work.

cheers,

On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 12:01 AM, rafael mesquita
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  People usually want to process image for specifics reasons : noise
> extractions, signatures analysis, historic documents analysis, activation
> areas detection from an human brain studies, and for so many other reasons.

cheers, Ingo

--
Dipl.-Inform. Ingo Lütkebohle
Faculty of Technology

Fingerprint 3187 4DEC 47E6 1B1E 6F4F 57D4 CD90 C164 34AD CE5B