Michael Grosberg wrote:

> On Wed, 2008-03-26 at 20:58 +0100, peter sikking wrote:
>> check it out when you have the chance.
> Where can one see the new spec?

same old place:

but I actually meant check out the software...

> To give my $0.02, I think Gimp should simply emulate what is out
> there,
> namely the behavior of established applications such as Open Office
> and
> gedit.

I am really struggling to say something nice here... ah:

The perfect family car was invented ages ago: the volkwagen beetle.

That did not stop designer from creating totally different cars for
different needs. And customers from actually buying better cars.

             man + machine interface works