Hi all,

On Sun, Mar 30, 2008 at 5:33 AM, Kevin Cozens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> jbaker wrote:
>  >           o What would really be nice and make the dropzone a lot more
>  >             usable... if there is was a file browser built into it...
>  >             split the niw vertically, put a file browser on one side,
>  >             and dropzone and whatever else on the other side...
>
>  I don't understand why you would want to do that? If you need a file browser,
>  use the File->Open menu item

..
The 'Open' window can remain up as you DnD items from it to the
toolbox. Rather important to know for this jbaker's use case, and I
didn't find it obvious (the 'Open' button is obvious, and in fact
deterred me from investigating DnD because it lead me to assume that
that was the dialog's main functionality and it had no DnD. Does GIMP
suggest to DnD in a tooltip? If it can, I think it should.)