Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 18:55:07 -0400
   From: Brian Vanderburg II <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

   I don't know if this has been talked about yet but could be nice for a
   future version of GIMP.

   Currently, in order to use a custom brush/gradient/etc, you must first
   create it, then edit/save/etc.  Every time you want a new brush you have
   to create a new one, even if it is a temporary brush.  Instead why not
   have the 'active' brush (and gradient,etc) always be user editable,
   saved between sessions.

How would you restore the original version of the brush, in case you
edited it accidentally?

Project lead for Gutenprint   --

--Eric Crampton