Hello folks,

I recently migrated from Photoshop to Gimp. Though GIMP is offering powerful
functionalities, its way of opening each window of each image is bugging me
a lot. My entire taskbar is filled up with GIMP windows.I'm really looking
forward to see all gimp images in single Gimp window. It would be nice to
change this, or atleast add an option for the user to select the style of
interface.

Some body told me about GIMPSHOP in #gimp IRC. Though it offers this
interface, I want to use the original GIMP.(reason, not very clear).

Regards,
KishoreKumar Bairi.