Sven Neumann
> Subject: Re: [Gimp-developer] Proposed usabillity
> enhancement for PNG

> That's not true. The current background color is used.
> So if you want
> the background to be white, then you should set your
> background color to
> white.

No. maybe "should" but does not for me

My background color is as default white and i seldom change that
but all my png if converted to jpg get a black background

and anyway if was that the reason the color will be not always black ,since
there are millions of other possible BG colors

But result never change : png transparency become in jpg is always black ,
never yellow green or red,and more relevant  never white

this at least on my gimp 2.6.1 with windows xp.

      Scopri il blog di Yahoo! Mail:
Trucchi, novità e scrivi la tua opinione.