On Saturday, October 25, 2008, 23:44:13, Tor Lillqvist wrote:

> IMHO pkg-config could well have been designed/defined to work this way
> on Unix, also, but I don't think it can be changed at this stage, in
> case there really are some packages out there where the location of
> the .pc file is not $prefix/{lib,share}/pkconfig.

I'd like to see this happen very much, as it would spare me from
needing to fix the .pc files before I build Gimp :)

BTW, I uploaded the development package (headers and import libraries)
to sourceforge, it's available on the Files page:
<https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=121075&package_id=250052>
Hopefully, nothing is missing.

--
< Jernej Simončič ><><><><>< http://eternallybored.org/ >

Hot glass looks exactly the same as cold glass.
       -- First Law of Laboratory Work