Hi everybody - I'm sw developer "enthusiast" and would like to try put my
hands on GIMP. I worked as C and C++ developer for several years, but mostly
on Windows (Unix only occasionally during my university time - and that's
history folks). I'm working with GIMP for several years - just simple
editing stuff for my pictures.
I installed Ubuntu 8.10 on my laptop and would like to give it try, but I
couldn’t find a way to start. I tried to read developer.gimp.org FAQ, but it
is very short describing where to get source code, how to produce build,
what build tool I need to use, how to check out files, how to produce
submission, what type of comment s the submission should have, where to get
review for my change and so one. I’m sure you guys know all this – and it is
perhaps written somewhere.
Thanks a lot, Jirka

Sent from the Gimp Developer mailing list archive at Nabble.com.