So, there will be no case of somebody passing the
RUN-(NON)INTERACTIVE parameter to my script, will be ?
If that is the case, why the pdb browser is showing as the
first parameter to my scrypt the run-mode, isn't it confusing ?
Shouldn't the pdb browser hide that for scripts-fu ?

About the enums, any ideas ? I want to upload 3 plugins
I made but it is not nice to pass options as numeric mode
selector, sorry to annoy with this ...

Bests,
Pablo