On Mon, 2008-12-29 at 12:40 +0100, gg wrote:

> SVG is not just a <path>...</path> but a full blown xml spec that
> includes javascript and DOM. How much of that is handled by GIMP?
> I'm also unaware of the word trackle but I think the meaning is clear.

Sorry, but the sentence in question was "The paths in GIMP seem to
support only a trackle of the svg format.". So we are not discussing
full support of SVG here, but only paths in SVG files. And as far as I
can see GIMP supports all features of SVG paths. SVG paths don't cover
all aspects of GIMP paths though, but they can be used as a reasonable