Alexandre Prokoudine ( wrote (in part) (on 2009-02-22 at 05:35):
 On Sun, Feb 22, 2009 at 10:19 AM, Martin Nordholts wrote:

 > > Nevermind, I just noticed there's a build of GIMP 2.7 from Jernej.

 And there are more crashes as I was told. E.g. simply clicking with
 new text tool on canvas.
Confirming this and the File-Create-Logos crashes.

I clicked the "will not bug developers" box too :-)
Is there any way that Jernej could provide a debug-enabled exe for GIMP 2.7 win32 or do attempts to report bugs just get in the way of the "real" work being done by those competent to deal with them?

Regards ... Alec   (bura...@gmail & WinLiveMess - alec.m.burg...@skype)