Martin Nordholts wrote:
> Yes this is correct. Before we added this logic it was a pain to work
> with the zoom; often when you zoomed out the image ended up completely
> offsetted out in a corner in the image window.
> I am completely open to improving zoom however since I also have the
> feeling it is not working as perfect as it could, including the zoom
> logic where the pixel remains under cursor while zooming.

Maybe it's just me, but I would expect the mousewheel zoom to center on
the mouse cursor while hitting + and - on the keyboard should zoom from
the center...

Just my 0.02 EUR...

Kurt Bernhard Pruenner --- Haendelstrasse 17 --- 4020 Linz --- Austria
.......It might be written "Mindfuck", but it's spelt "L-A-I-N".......
np: Secede - Vega Libre: Tetsu Inoue Remix (Vega Libre)