what master? and what the f_ do you know about samādhi? ever heard of
anapanasati? maitri, mudita, karuna, upeksa, om and ahimsa as mantras mean
anything to you?

yeah... follow rules, "thou shall not speak in flamespeak with obvious
egocentric one trick bunnies."

i speak in whatever vernacular you are using.

i was treated as an outsider by default, a "l-user"... well, my memes will
last much, much, much longer than yours... in fact... i am preserving memes
with ~2552 years of existance... coding is fashionable now.

eat whatever flesh (was going to say shit, which isn't much different) you
want alex prouku... 'cuss i am a proud vegan.

read this:

and THEN, talk to me again about meditation