On 07/20/2009 06:19 PM, Emil Assarsson wrote:
> What I really miss is to be able to remove brushes that I don't need
> and sort/group the ones I use a lot.
> Maybe it would be better that most - if not all - of the brushes where
> copied to the users profile as a default instead of being static.

I agree with that we should copy the standard brushes to the user
profile when the profile is created, just as we do with the default
tags. Users/distros/installers wanting to use the read-only brushes for
some reason could manually add "/usr/share/gimp/2.0/brushes" the brush path.

Unless someone disagrees here I might actually hack on this soon.

  / Martin