I'd really love to see GIMP Paint Studio presets as default too. That
would make possible to get rid of some default brushes that really don't
cut.
About the large size brushes, I also agree. I think that several small
round brushes should be removed (since brush scaling covers that need).
We have nine small variants of round brushes, in a scale range that can
be covered probably with a couple of them + scaling.

I think we should have:

- Larger round brushes.
- GIMP Paint Studio brushes and presets
- five to ten texture/grunge bruses, in two sizes: large and small.

I'd get rid of that outline squares, crosses and some of the special
effects brushes.

Gez.