Greetings,

Sorry if this sounds very newbie-ish; I'm somehow new to GIMP plugin
development. Is there any quick way to copy a drawable in memory, in order to
manipulate it, and then manipulate the original again? Basically, what I'm
trying to do is transforming an image in a few different ways (every time using
the original image) using gimp_drawable_transform_matrix_default, keeping
results in memory, and then putting all these results in one image, which would
be sent back to the core.

Also, I believe I misunderstand something about the behavior of
gimp_drawable_transform_matrix_default : somehow I don't seem to be able to use
it, and then immediately use it again on the result. Do I have to flush the
drawable, or something among those lines?

Thank you all!

François Gingras