On Fri, 2010-01-08 at 23:04 -0500, François Gingras wrote:
> Thanks, I actually hadn't realized that the data wasn't sent to the
> plug-in. Is there any way for a plug-in to use a function similar to
> gimp_drawable_transform_matrix_default() with data the it has access
> to?
> They say images are worth a thousand words... So what I'm basically
> trying to do is turn this image:
> http://mat.ulaval.ca/~fgingras/misc/1.png
> into this one:
> http://mat.ulaval.ca/~fgingras/misc/2.png

But for that you don't need to have the data in the plug-in. This is a
simple task that involves nothing but operations that are already
available and accessible through the PDB. I would suggest that you use a
GIMP Python or Script-Fu script to perform this task. But of course you
can also do this in C if you prefer that.