Martin Nordholts wrote:
> I have made a schedule for GIMP 2.8 with the main purpose of being a
> tool to help us decide what features to include or exclude.

I've commited the schedule now, it can be downloaded from

I've de-scoped some features but left a few in 2.8 still such as vector
layers. We should let a few weeks pass to see how the ETA date moves. If
the estimates are right, the ETA in the file will stay the same as time
passes and as we update it. We'll need to remove further things on the
2.8 milestone list but that can wait a bit.

  / Martin

My GIMP Blog:
"Best way to keep up with GIMP from git"