On Mon, 2010-03-29 at 21:41 -0400, Liam R E Quin wrote:
> On Mon, 2010-03-29 at 21:53 +0200, peter sikking wrote:
> > I would be happy if Liam could host it.
> > he seems to have the most direct control over his server.
> I can try to install mediawiki this week (don't expect a problem,
> the server is running centos linux & it's packaged) and then I'll
> ask Sven for the backups.

I got the backups from Sven and tried restoring them at Easter,
using the version of mediawiki that was running before,
and ran into problems restoring the SQL dump, but at that
point I'd already spent a day on it. I do have the wiki
running, but it doesn't see the data.

I hope to have another day for it next weekend. Anyone with
postgresql and mediawiki experience is welcome to contact me
to help it go faster!