>Sorry ... my bad ... on first install I missed the [Custom] button - I
>think because I was perplexed by the forced uninstall and clicked w/o
>thinking. After uninstall and reinstall everything is where I wanted it.
>
>Regards ... Alec

Maybe move the UNISTALL step after CUSTOM and add in CUSTOM a option to skip
the Unistall will help a bit

even if i would prefer see at the Unistall step a visible checkbox allowing
to skip that

PS soorry for the missed Re in the subject title...seems a little bug at
gimpusers.com when using the forums...should be manually added as now

--
photocomix (via www.gimpusers.com)