On Thu, 2010-10-21 at 21:26 +0200, Martin Nordholts wrote:
> On 10/21/2010 09:10 PM, Jacek Poplawski wrote:
> > The question is - can I do it? Can I submit a patch somewhere and it
> > could be commited into development branch?
> Of course you can!
> I suggest you create a patch and attach it to a new bug report filed at
> bugs.gimp.org. Don't forget to take the active color profile into account.

You can't really take the active color profile into account unless we
decide to add a dependency on littlecms to the core. The whole color
management system would basically need to be rewritten. This has the
potential to allow some important improvements all over the place. But
we really need someone willing and capable to finish this work if we
want to open this can of worms.