On Thu, Nov 11, 1999 at 08:34:32PM +0100, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>  Serious: If it'd be LPGLed it would have had such a header in every
>  source file and in the COPYING file which isn't the case...

There certainly is the COPYING file and the files all refer to the library
GPL, I think that is clear enough!

Except... gimpenv.c...

This is a serious problem. I'm not sure wether one can easily change
the header in the file to refer to the LGPL, without asking all the
contributors. Looking at the ChangeLog it's only three or four people who
have ever changed that file, so this shouldn't be difficult.