Tuomas Kuosmanen wrote:
> PS. How hard is the menu reorganization to do? Just changing the register()
> stuff on plugins? Would it be possible for me to do some part of it? Just
> remember I dont know half a jack about C, but I can read it and replace
> strings

What about the following job-sharing: you may want to reorganize the
"Filters" subtree and I'll do the rest (I did the original menu-path-to-
help-path mapping together with Olof anyway and know what scheme we
agreed on)

And, Olof: is your "Review and better --> Clean up and Re: Help System (fwd)"
mail (sent on nov., 12) still the mapping the list has agreed on?

If yes, I'll take it as template for the menu reorganization then.