I think some organization to get it going is indeed necessary - and
this one - "two weeks for updating translation"  is certainly better than none.

So, +1 from me.

  js
 -><-

On 13 June 2012 13:24, Marco Ciampa <ciam...@libero.it> wrote:
> Sorry if I sound a little bit a bureaucrat but I want to propose a rule
> for the version releases, similar to the string freeze for the programs.
>
> Sometimes the manual reach a state the could be safely published. When
> we decide that that time is reached, I propose to publish a Request For
> Publication, here in this list, that means that the version branch is
> created (say gimp-2.8.1 for example..) and the tar balls are delayed for
> as long as 2 weeks. In that period of time, translators can try do
> updated and finish their work to reach a, as far as possible, complete
> multilanguage version of the manual.
>
> This is a kind of "RFC" :-) please say what you think about it.
>
> --
>
>
> Marco Ciampa
>
> +--------------------+
> | Linux User  #78271 |
> | FSFE fellow   #364 |
> +--------------------+
> _______________________________________________
> gimp-docs-list mailing list
> gimp-docs-list@gnome.org
> https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gimp-docs-list
_______________________________________________
gimp-docs-list mailing list
gimp-docs-list@gnome.org
https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gimp-docs-list

Reply via email to