On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 10:14 AM, Roman Joost wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 10:00:12AM +0200, Marco Ciampa wrote:

> Anyhow, perhaps it makes more sense to move to a epub/Kindle solution. I
> can relate to Marco here, since I'm also using my Kindle to read most of
> my books now. The Kindle format is even simiar to HTML. Not sure if
> there are already packages out there who go from DocBook to Kindle/epub.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/docbook/files/epub3/

However, note that eInk readers are, in my experience, quite inferior
for technical reading. Anything that involves tables and color images
is likely to make your head hurt :) OTOH, EPU is more than just for
eInk readers. Tablets are OK :)

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org