Hi, Marco.

Is any advance?
Recently I tried to make pdf file, for test, pdf-en.
I met above same errors.

If you have any, please let me know.

P.S
Some people-especially old people- prefer hard copies, like a book. For
that pdf version is very good solution. Of course pdf is great for e-book
reader for tablet or smartphone. Unfortunately we've had lots of problems
with CJK languages. Thus I almost give it up but if it's possible to make
gimp-help-2 to a pdf file, it would be wonderful.

--
Regards,
Jihui Choi