On Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 12:43:57AM +0900, Jihui Choi wrote:
> wow.. it works! I made a pdf file for korean. it doesn't show any korean
> character though.
> I reckon that's just a font problem. I read a document about this before.

Same problem here.
Only chapter titles in korean chars.
The other text is blank... :-(

I've made a

apt-get install texlive-full

with no visible difference though.

I think that this is a _big_ problem for many reasons:

1) english is more understandable by American and European people than
   for asiatic people. It is a bit hironic that asiatic
   people (pdf) translation isn't working...

2) now that we have a constant korean translator voluteer we have
   to do something to not make him go away... ;-)

Marco Ciampa

| Linux User  #78271 |
| FSFE fellow   #364 |