That sounds great.  I will plan to write in a word processor (with a spell
checker) & then dump it into bluefish to add the html tags.  If that works
it should make the whole authoring process pretty straightforward.  I would
prefer to stay in a word processor form rough to final draft & minimize
editing of the html for of the document in order to avoid accidentally
goofing up the closures.

I am on my way out of town for a couple of days as well, I will touch base
again when I get closer to a finished tutorial.

On Wed, Oct 16, 2013 at 7:20 AM, Pat David <> wrote:

> Just stick to clean, plain HTML and you should be fine. Style inline if
> you want, I'll move it to an external style sheet anyway.
> You can publish screen grabs if gimp non problem I believe. Someone may
> correct me.
> I'll be out of town for a few days, but just hit me up when you're ready
> for testing.
> --
> pat david

Stephen Kiel