I'd agree that the wiki is possibly the best place to flesh these ideas out
with history and more flexibility to utilize images and media to
demonstrate our ideas (a big + when dealing with some of the concepts I'm
sure will come to light).

On Fri, Oct 9, 2015 at 7:57 AM Jehan <je...@girinstud.io> wrote:

> This said, I want to prepare a procedure to how we will work in the wiki
> before giving out too many accounts.

Well, we are not so many at the moment, so it may not be so bad to get
everyone interested a wiki account.

Should we have a page per concept/idea, and a tag to organize on an index
page of some sort to show what has been proposed and where the ideas may be
in terms of viability?