On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 4:58 PM, Kasim Ahmic <kasim.ah...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello! I've been using GIMP for some time now and have recently saw how much
> I dislike the GIMP website. So I've recently been working on a redesign.
> I have the home page ready here:
> http://seasonoftreason.uphero.com/templates/
> I know this is probably the wrong place to put this but I don't think I'll
> be getting too many responses on the
> gimp-web mailing list :/ Anyway, I debugged everything and it now works in
> all major browsers.

I could sugar-coat it a whole lot, but I'll be blunt: it's not an
improvement. This is probably why you're not getting much feedback on
the gimp-web mailing list

While I agree that the gimp.org web site isn't terribly glossy, it
suits its own purpose just fine right now. And the developers are
accustomed to the CMS they're currently using, which is a whole lot
more important in the long run.

Frank Gore