Kasim,

I applaud your desire to help and the time you have devoted to a new web
site. However, I agree with Frank that it was not a giant leap forward.

May I suggest that you talk to the user community, including gimp-web, to
find out (1) if they share your thoughts that the site needs help and (2)
develop a list of what needs to be fixed. Then work with the gimp-web folks
to incorporate the changes the community has asked for into the appropriate
technology for the gimp web site.

Mark