I am not sure if my first request went in,
Anyway I am interested in buying a Graphic Tablet to be used primarily with
Any suggestion on the brand to be chosen?
As I am not sure if there will be any problem of compatibility than, to use it.
Confidentiality Note:
The information transmitted is intended only for the person to whom it is
addressed and may contain protected and privileged highly confidential
material, medical and/or legal information.  Any review, retransmission,
information by persons other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you
received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete the