On Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 1:26 PM, MM <evilon...@ymail.com> wrote:

>   I am not sure if my first request went in,

Yes they both appeared.  There is often a lag...

> Anyway I am interested in buying a Graphic Tablet to be used primarily
> with GIMP.
> Any suggestion on the brand to be chosen?
> As I am not sure if there will be any problem of compatibility than, to
> use it.
> Thanks

Look into wacom.  I have a friend who is an artist who uses gimp
extensively and he has been very happy with his wacom tablet.  His tablet
is several years old, so I don't know much about their newer models, but
other folks have had positive things to say about wacom on this and other
lists.

Mike