Morning,

                I have been using your app extensively since November.  I have
come up with a real need to perform in Gimp, but I do not know if Gimp can do
it.

                What I am trying to do is import a PDF that contains a graphic
of radiation patterns from RF towers, along with all roads and other
geographical data.  Once imported, I want to remove all of the roads and
unwanted data and keep the radiation pattern.  The radiation pattern is in 1
color that dominates the image, and "covers" most of the other unwanted info,
almost as a 50% transparency.  I then want to export the radiation pattern, and
use it in Google Earth.  Additionally, where the radiation pattern is not, have
it become completely transparent

                Can you tell me how to perform this feat using Gimp?

Brent Shifley
AWIN Support

Arkansas Wireless Information Network (AWIN)
501-683-1798
awin.operati...@arkansas.gov