> Von: Richard Gitschlag <strata_ran...@hotmail.com>

> Then the real question is why every time I hit Reply, Hotmail prefills my
> form with the individual user's email instead of the mailing list's, and I
> have to change it every time before hitting Send.  GIMP or otherwise,
> minor impediments like these are quite annoying.

That probably happens because Hotmail doesn't handle the List headers that are
part of each message, e.g.:

<mailto:gimp-developer-list-requ...@gnome.org?subject=subscribe>

It should be rather easy for Hotmail's developers with their near limitless
resources to implement a List Reply feature (or make Reply behave differently
for list mails, although this may break other users' expectations). Additional
features like links to the archive, unsubscribe or subscribe would be possible
as well.

HTH,
Michael