On Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 10:19 PM, Ken Warner wrote:
> Clearly you can't be a professional as you say you are because GIMP 2.8 is
> targeted toward professionals.  That according to people who have the
> responsibility of deciding who meant to use GIMP. :=)

We don't expect every single professional user to like it, we never did.

The new interaction is built around a certain workflow. One doesn't
even have to be a professional to rely on it.

By the way, what does it take to make you less sour a more
broad-minded and positive thinking? Would a mug of cocoa and a bun do
the trick, perhaps?

Alexandre Prokoudine