Ken Warner (kwarner...@verizon.net) wrote:
> And your insistence that your design decisions are right even while
> the user community tells you otherwise is strictly amateur.

See, here you're disregarding my assertion that we got a lot of positive
feedback, Alexandre even pointed to a small part of it for e.g. you to
read up on it.

The picture just is not as clear-cut as you seem to believe.

We had a workflow in Gimp that actually caused people to lose their
work. We fixed it. There is no way we're going to reintroduce it, just
due to some people reacting negatively to the change, while
simultaneously questioning our common sense.

Bye,
        Simon

--
              si...@budig.de              http://simon.budig.de/