On Sep 12, 2012 5:56 PM, "maderios" <mader...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 09/12/2012 10:16 AM, Simon Budig wrote:
>> maderios (mader...@gmail.com) wrote:
>>> May be but you have already the choice with "window-single mode" or
>>> not. Then you open edit ->  preferences  and here, incredible thing,
>>> you can discover about thousand settings ! I joke, you know that.
>> True, we know that we have way too many configuration settings.
>> Unfortunately adding to these doesn't help with this problem.
> I don't understand. What's the problem ? You can keep a default conf or
change a few things, or change many things... We have to stay free.
> A good softw model is VLC :
> tools -> preferences ->  show settings -> simple
> tools -> preferences ->  show settings -> all
> Greetings
> --
> Maderios

Why use "we" when you're not the one who does any of the work. Fork gimp,
or pay someone a salary to, then you can use "we" in this context,
otherwise you're just a troll. Last I checked gimp is open source, you have
full access to the code, but that doesn't mean the devs work to your