There's a video on youtube of somebody doing it but I don't recommend
pushing it this far i.e. changing as you actually make a stroke. That
can get a bit glitchy. Also, a keyboard isn't ideal. You want
something like that Korg. Before the Korg NanoKontrol, there wasn't
anything as ideal but that machine is cheap, small and perfect for the
job.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Llu3WGbJpzc