Ah yes, MIDI pedal. Just another feature here. You can control the
brush size with a foot pedal. I do music so have gear like that. Foot
pedals are probably over kill for average users though. The Korg
Nanokontrol is the ideal unit for most users but yeah, that largest
brush size thing needs changing.

Just another insane thing. MIDI can be sequenced so you can run a
sequencer and have say red pulsing into blue or brush size swelling up
and down. I'd suggest that's going to far though. It gets a bit
glitchy with some features if it's changing as you do a stroke. This
is the cool thing with open source software though. Some mad features
get added. Photoshop will never get MIDI, that's for sure.