You can do anything. That's why it's so great. MIDI has continuous
controllers and notes. Notes can be mapped as well. Continuous
controllers can be set to any value or a button sends that value so
say you want a collection of brush sizes, you set a button to send a
value anywhere from 0-127 that can be used to set any brush size at
the click of a button.