Akkana Peck (akk...@shallowsky.com) wrote:
> 5. Export to (or ctrl-E, since sometimes it appears in the File menu and
>    sometimes it doesn't, but ctrl-E always seems to work): filename.jpg
> 6. Quit
> The image is marked clean after step 3, but after step 5, the image
> gets mysteriously marked dirty. So even though I've saved two xcf

This is not intentional. You probably had preview enabled and the jpeg
plugin adds a preview layer which it later removes.

This of course changes the image: It inserts and removes stuff in the

This obviously is undesired behaviour regarding the "clean" flag. Maybe
changing the jpeg plugin to use the undo system would help here. Not

              si...@budig.de              http://simon.budig.de/