">> It might >> also be useful to be able to set the max and min values
(max in particular). >> I suspect there are very few people who want a
brush size more than 1000 >> (but hey, I don't design billboards). > > I
used to recompile my own gimp with a larger maximum brush size, > although
I have not often used more than 400 pixels or so. > > Being able to set a
maximum might help with "Fitt's Law" - quicker > selection of the largest
size. "

This would be brilliant! I love the sliders very quick but I am typically
using a brush sizes of 1,2,5,10,20 the sliders are basically useless to me.

Is there a way to set the max of the size slider? (and any other sliders
for that matter)