On Mon, 18 Feb 2013 11:26:37 -0700, Christen Anderson wrote:

> It
would be interesting to know how many list messages by Maderios are on
this old, worn-out topic. Please, everyone, complaining is getting you
nowhere and is annoying the rest of us who actually have more productive
things to do. Surely there's a way to block certain email addresses from
posting on the list again?!!

> For the record, I'm not 100% happy
with the change either, but I understand the devs point of view and,
since the software is free and much better than Photoshop, I'm willing
to live with a little bit of inconvenience.

> ~Christen

Christen,
the first msg I found dates back from 11-aug-2012. Its been almost eight
months of complaining and getting nowhere.

https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gimp-user-list/2012-August/msg00061.html

I searched "maderios
site:https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gimp-user-list/"; at google, and
here's the result, you can see for yourself:

https://www.google.com/search?q=maderios+site:https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gimp-user-list/&hl=pt&client=firefox-a&hs=ubC&tbo=d&rls=org.mozilla:pt-BR:official&ei=b3kiUcyYE5Sy8QTgsoCQAQ&start=130&sa=N&filter=0&biw=1440&bih=786

be honest, not all messages relate to this issue. Some of them are
constructive. But maderios seem to have taken this specific issue very
personally,
despite the numerous alternatives people have given to solve
the "problem".

I'm amazed at how much time and energy people here are
willing to devote to replying to a troll.