Hi,

I'm thinking about some new feature which I'd love to see in GIMP but can't
add it myself. Maybe there's a way to achieve it. And if it's wrong place
to post such suggestions let me know, this is my first mail here.

To the point. I'd love to be able to create new image from clipboard from a
command line. There is such function so I guess it wouldn't be a problem to
add it. Having this one could make a shortcut (e.g. in Unity's launcher RMB
menu). It's useful when some app (e.g. screenshot taking) puts image in
clipboard and you want to quickly edit it.

What do you think?

Thanks,
Piotrek