> From: applecha...@gmail.com
> Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 18:49:48 -0600
> To: gimp-user-list@gnome.org
> Subject: [Gimp-user] Scripting Gimp's Hue-Saturation tool's overlap?

 Sorry if this is the wrong way to ask this question, but… I am trying
to write a script which desperately needs access to the overlap function
 of the Hue-Saturation tool. What I've found so far is…

> (gimp-hue-saturation drawable hue-range hue-offset lightness saturation)

 Am I overlooking something obvious? Thanks so much in advance for any
information you may be able to provide! I love the Gimp and thoroughly
appreciate ALL developers involved in its continuous evolution into the
most versatile tool I use daily!!
> ~Sam

Does not seem possible atm, sorry.  But I do agree the
Hue-Saturation-with-overlap functionality should be exposed to GIMP scripting
just the same....

-- Stratadrake
strata_ran...@hotmail.com