Am 13.07.2013 22:48, schrieb ArRaf:
Hi, thanks for the reply. I am actually using a tablet, I typed mouse for easier term. I've opened Edit>Input devices just like you said. The "core pointer" is there and it has already been set to screen, but it still hasn't work. Is there anything else? I would appreciate it.
if you're using a tablet, there should be other entries in the menu as well, representing different parts of the tablet (stylus, eraser, buttons, etc. ; though they may not be labeled as obviously). Try setting the one for the stylus to "screen". Also, make sure you have used your tablet before starting gimp (for example by using the stylus to launch gimp), or else it won't get recognized by the program.

gimp-user-list mailing list
List address:
List membership: