On 08/02/2013 04:56 AM, Maurizio Loreti wrote:
> IMHO, the best candidate for these repetitive jobs is ImageMagick - as
> suggested before by ofnuts.  Or with a shell script invoking "convert" (as
> shown in the example) or (if you have some programming experience) with a
> simple C program using the Magick shared library.  In this way i wrote a
> simple program to resize images, adjusting the quality in order to generate
> a file not bigger than a specified limit.
I would be interested in a script that does resizing.. I do that on most
of my images to send in email & add to web pages.. Sometimes I use my
Samsung Galaxy camera, other times my Nikon & raw images..
I'm pretty good with shell scripts, if I have a template:)

Paul Cartwright

gimp-user-list mailing list
List address:    gimp-user-list@gnome.org