On Fri, Aug 2, 2013 at 2:22 PM, Paul Cartwright <pbcartwri...@gmail.com>wrote:

> On 08/02/2013 04:56 AM, Maurizio Loreti wrote:
> I would be interested in a script that does resizing.. I do that on most
> of my images to send in email & add to web pages.. Sometimes I use my
> Samsung Galaxy camera, other times my Nikon & raw images..
> I'm pretty good with shell scripts, if I have a template:)

It is not a shell script, but c C++ program using the Magick++ library.
 You may fine the program  opening the following directory on Google

and entering the subdirectory "photo batch resizing".  GPL license; enjoy!

P.S.: you will need the Magick++ shared library and the GNU getopt library;
read the enclosed man page, or the README.pdf file.

(@_  |
//\  | Maurizio Loreti - Fisico in pensione, nonno felice di
V_/_ | due nipotini, vagabondo e fotografo a tempo perso...
gimp-user-list mailing list
List address:    gimp-user-list@gnome.org